The webservice need to authenticate with a registration credential:
- ApplicationID (must be “WBS” and specify connection type)
The login method, after successful authentication, will return the available sites (note: this feature is useful to support deployments with multi-site configurations).
- Login with DEALER credential: the web-service will return the site list of the Dealer and the site list of all end user (registered in Webfilter platform).
- Login with END USER credential: the web-service will return only the sites of that user.
- CustomerEmail = customer email address
- CustomerName = customer name
- OfficeCode = site code
- OfficeName = site name description
Send the following parameters:
- TokenID = returned login function string
- TransactionID = Transactional string used for logging in webservice calls
- UserAdmin = login email address