FlashStart Cloud is a DNS-based content filter and malware mitigation platform.
Using simple scripting Tanaza, FlashStart can be natively integrated into Tanaza Hotspot Wifi platform.
Using its 55 blacklist categories, FlashStart offers the best solution to protect companies, schools, government and public wifi areas.
Pornography, viruses, violence and cyberbullyng can be strongly reduced by the adoption of FlashStart.
It is also easy to impose the mandatory of the ‘safe search’ concept during the use of Google, Bing and Youtube which will avoid unwanted and offensive results, images and videos.
FlashStart also offers detailed and exhaustive reports, scheduled filtering policies and geolocation engine to restrict surfing to specific countries. This creates the possibility to avoid risks associated with certain countries and regions.
TANAZA HOTSPOT INTEGRATION:
It is very simple to integrate Tanaza platform with FlashStart. It should require only five minutes. Proceed as follow:
– register a full-featured 30 days trial here: www.flashstart.com/dem/flashstart-cloud-try-demo
– download Tanaza “user.sh” integration file here: www.flashstart.it/download/user.sh
– open “user.sh” script with a text editor and replace <USER> and <PASS> with the credential received with FlashStart registration
– close the editor and upload “user.sh” script in Tanaza platform following official instructions here:
– configure Tanaza’s DNS with FlashStart resolvers:
and propagate this DNS Servers also to clients via DHCP.
Now you can start surfing protected!